Thyroid disorders are conditions that affect our thyroid glands. The thyroid gland is a butterfly-shaped gland at the front of our neck. This gland controls many of the metabolic processes in our body. The structure and function of the thyroid disorder will depend on its type.
What are the Different types of Thyroid Disorders?
Thyroid disorders can be categorized further into
- Thyroid Nodules
- Hypothyroidism: Hypothyroidism occurs when the thyroid gland is producing insufficient amounts of thyroid hormone. This could be due to problems within the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or hypothalamus.
Symptoms of thyroid include but are not limited to the following:
- The feeling of tiredness and fatigue
- Brain fog and low concentration power
- Dry skin
- Digestive problems such as constipation
- The persistent sensation of cold
- Retention of fluid
- Muscle and joint pain
- Mental and emotional issues such as depression
- Excessive bleeding in women during periods.
- Hyperthyroidism: Hyperthyroidism occurs when the thyroid glands start producing excess amounts of thyroid hormone. This is less common in comparison with hypothyroidism. Hyperthyroidism can lead to metabolism related problems in the body. Sometimes the symptoms might not even be apparent.
Symptoms Include but are not limited to the following:
- Sudden Tremors
- Feeling of nervousness
- Increased and fast heartbeat
- Heat intolerance
- Frequent bowel movements
- Increased sweating
- Focusing and concentration problems
- Weight loss
- Goiter: Goiter refers to the swelling up or enlargement of the thyroid gland. It cannot be considered to be a disease but is linked to both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
- Thyroid Nodules: The lumps and uneven masses within the thyroid gland are called thyroid nodules. They could form due to tumors or even thyroid cancer and vary in shape and size.
Treatment for thyroid can be complicated. Thyroid can be treated with the help of radioactive iodine, anti-thyroid medication, and even surgery; however, these courses of medical action can sometimes be harsh and carry risks of side effects
The good news is, Homeopathy has answers to help treat thyroid disorders gently with the help of natural elements.
Homeopathy is proven to be of great help in the treatment of thyroid and there have been several cases where the patients were able to control the expanding issue and also avoid the negative consequences. Dr. Batra’s is an eminent name and brand which is known for the world-class treatment and innovational approach to solve and cure the problems.
Over the last 35 years, Dr. Batra’s have successfully treated a plethora of patients who were suffering from the problem of thyroid and who have changed their lifestyles after taking the medical assistance from Dr. Batra’s.